Become a member of the Club and enjoy the range of activities available.
Established in 1961, we have become part of the Sorrento landscape and we welcome over 55s from across the Mornington Peninsula.
- Membership for persons over 55 years of the Sorrento Portsea Senior Citizens Centre Inc.
- Where possible, members are encouraged to become actively engaged on an ongoing basis with various aspects of the Centre’s activities and functions.
- To remain as a genuinely active member you are expected to attend Centre activities at least six to eight times per year, excepting that COVID restrictions may limit the number of times for attendance.
- Members may receive regular and updated information about Centre activities, competitions, exhibitions, workshops, social events, and other opportunities via email or at the Centre hall and also on the website.
- All financial members may have photos and information about themselves and their work/activities posted on our website.
- After 12 months as a genuinely active member, and subject to Committee approval, you may be able to use the Centre hall for functions, activities and exhibitions. Proposal forms are available, and on request from your committee.
- After 12 months as a genuinely active member you may have the opportunity to exhibit a limited number of your works in regular exhibitions subject to 15% commission to the Centre on sold works.
- A signing of the register and a minimum $3 entry fee applies to all members attending activities and events at the Centre hall. (Some activities are more to allow for purchase of supplies, morning tea, etc )
Within the Centre hall members are required to comply with the relevant COVID directions from the State and the Shire.
__ __ __ __